Things to know before you book
1. Customers must be seated at all times and we will offer full table service.
2. Please respect the 1 way system at all times and check with a member of staff is unsure.
3. Toilets will be open but 1 in 1 out system will be in place. Please you sanitiser provided.
4. All tables should be ideally pre-booked and you will be seated by the host.
5. Please be patient as we are finding a way through this difficult time, but reassured your safety and well-being are of key importance to us at this time.
6. Outside tables are available on a first come basis and you you will be given table service but a member of your group will have to provide contact details as per government guidance.
7. Please respect social distancing at all times.
We cannot wait to welcome you back, to enjoy our great service and food.
Restaurant & Bar
Please note this is a sample of our current menus
Our menu changes regularly according to the seasons and local produce availability
Click below for our sample restaurant menus.
Join us for a traditional Sunday lunch with all the trimmings including starters and desserts.
We have a great selection of draught and bottled beers
Dont forget to look at our specials board
We also have a kids menu
Our menu’s are specially designed for each season offering
our customers great value and the very best in local produce.
We achieve our outstanding value by buying local food direct from suppliers, by supporting our
local community, from farmers to producers.
If you have any special requirements please feel free to let us know and we’ll do everything possible to meet your needs.
The Blue Ball Inn is committed to supporting local businesses. Our meat is locally sourced from South Devon and our fish & seafood is caught right off the coast and wherever possible local growers and producers are used.